So we are in the stages of preparation for a soiree we are throwing this weekend for Stella and Billie's dad. We wanted a classic yet masculine theme for this party, not like our usual brightly colored glitzy glammy soiree. We didn't feel he would appreciate that as much. Men, they just don't get it. We love the natural elements mixed with the refined accessories. We cannot wait to share the finished product with you!
Here are the elements we are planning on pulling together to bring this party to life:
1. Let's start with the linens. We chose a simple, masculine navy striped fabric to use as the tablecloth. The fern green napkins bring a natural element.
3. Swoon. We are obsessed with these taper holders. They add a little rustic and a little chic. Perfection.
4. Lanterns always bring a bit of an outdoorsy feel inside, we love the clean lines of this pair.
5. Hooty-hooo. Everyone needs a ceramic owl at their party.
6. I spy two balls made of driftwood, you may have spied them in one of our e-design boards. We just had to incorporate these into our party decor.
7. This galvanized tray will be a prime location to set up the bar for the evening.
8. Perhaps the Savannah Fizz will make an appearance at this soiree! We think they might need to be served in mason jars.