For those of you that have decided to host food, drinks and fireworks at your abode for the quickly approaching 4th...this post is for you! We have selected festive trimmings that are sure to make your house the most festive on the block. What 4th of July celebration would be complete without oversized poms, decorated straws, free printables and burger baskets? I mean really! Some of these items are order only, so act fast as we are 6 days out! I mean after all, you are throwing a birthday party for America...you have to make it good.
1. This drink stirrer diy is super simple and produces fun results. Serve your drinks in a mason jar, add a ribbon stirrer and you are good to go.
2. The felt garland could be ordered or easily reproduced, it would make the perfect trimming for your party.
3. Ikea never disappoints. We love the look of this galvanized lantern. For $6.99, whats not to love?! Add a few to a tablescape or suspend them from the ceiling with patriotic ribbon.
4. Paper straws make any drink more fun.
5. Must. Make. Flag cake. The tutorial is amaze and that cake is sure to be a winner.
6. What a fun idea to display your potato salad in clear plastic cups for a quick-grab individual serving. We found these darling gingham napkins to accompany the meal.
7. How American? Burger baskets and basket liners. Yes, please! We would love to serve up a good burger in those baskets, or maybe some ribs? We also spied these condiment bottles and think they are oh so darling!
8. Decorate with firework lookalikes using these patriotic poms. If your feeling crafty, make your own. This pom diy is fab!
9. Last but not least, we adore these free 4th of July printables. That's right, we said free. Go getcha some.
Hopefully you find something that tickles your fancy and adds the perfect pop to your 4th of July soiree! A menu that is sure to be a crowd pleaser is on the way for chow this week. Happy Tuesday!