Good morning guys and gals! One more day until the weekend. Rejoice. Truly. Anyone else exhausted? We sure are. Not too exhausted to talk about our newest holiday gift guide though! Today we are sharing tips on what to buy for that hostess with the mostess on your list. Believe it or not, there really are some freaks out there (us included) that truly enjoy hosting and entertaining soirees. We have compiled a round up of what those freaks (us) would ADORE for the holidays. Santa. We hope you are listening and that you have paper and a writing utensil at the ready.
1. Every domestic goddess needs a goddess like apron. We adore this color block apron. Obviously in the S+S signature colors. Coral and turquoise. Obsession. Gosh who even needs to worry about the perfect party dress for hosting when sporting this. Duh.
2. Your hostess is always concerned with presentation. It is everything. These scalloped cake stands will be the perfect addition to her serving collection. We see darling pastries, sweets or even tea sandwiches residing on this baby. Scalloped edge? We die.
3. Who doesn't need some good linen cocktail napkins? These are fun for any entertainer to have in their bar area. Personalizing it with the monogram makes these everything. Everything. We can totally see these nestled in a beautiful tray on a counter or in a bar cart.
4. Unique linens. Your hostess will be sure to love this Linden tea towel which will spice up any table setting. We love unique table linens and this is no exception to that rule.
5. For the novice hostess to the most experience hostess, the Elements of the Table book will be a fantastic addition to any lady's collection. This covers everything from decor to etiquette. I am sure we all could learn something here.
6. Every hostess needs a special tray for her home and events. This inlaid bone flower tray will definitely foot the bill. Is this amazing or what? We love the details and obviously the turquoise shade. Obvi.
7. We are dying over this elephant plate. This would be perfect to put on display anywhere in the abode. Anywhere! The colors are to die and we are obsessed with elephants. Like in an unhealthy way. Dead space in a home? What to add? Answer: Elephants. It is always elephants. What are we missing? Always elephants, people.
8. And for the master entertainer, hostess with the mostess, domestic goddess. The mother of all things entertaining. We present to you. The Alfred bar cart. Every gal that enjoys entertaining dies over a bar cart. Listen up Santa. We hope you are listening. This chrome bar cart is sure to fit in with almost any decor. Now imagine if Santa brought this to you fully stocked? Isn't he just a swell guy? That Santa. I wonder how he will shimmy this down our chimney...