We are totally jonesing for some major style...and as all of you readers know, we are ALWAYS jonesing for a good deal. We present to you: S+S Style Steals. All for under $150, you can bring any of these high style items to your home. We like. We like.
1. We are loving the use of driftwood in the home. It gives a space such an organic and earthy feel. If you do not want to over do the natural feel, this driftwood Hurricane from Anthro for $78 is a good gateway. It is the gateway driftwood.
2. For those of you who are more daring with the natural accessories, this driftwood mirror is for you. It can be yours for only $50. Steal. Major.
3. So obviously it is Fall, and what more obviously screams Fall than plaid? Seriously. We are crushing on plaid home accessories, as well as, plaid clothing. This plaid blanket is the perfect Fall addition to any space. It is not your average boring plaid. No siree! At $119.99, you cannot go wrong.
4. If you are not into the tartan plaid look in the home, go for this non-traditional plaid throw. It comes in a variety of colors. You could choose one of each at the price of $99.50. Got to love Land's End.
5. Ok. So we need to be honest. Ever since we laid eyes on his Bijou Bright Antler Set, it has been love at first sight. Big style. Big color. We think this would be the perfect addition into any space. Furbish wins over our heart. Again and again. $105.00
6. So who is still into the tribal themes? We so are. For the abode and for the bod. Love these amazing tribal stackable bangles. Super unique and for $10.00 a pop, you can have an armful.
7. We will always and forever love and be committed to uniquely shaped and colored furniture. Forever. It is a marriage. This piece is seriously one of a kind and the color?! Get out of here. You will not believe the price. No, we did not break the pricing rules here, folks. $150.00. I will leave you to ponder this.
8. We cannot get enough of gold and glitter. Glitter and gold. What better way to display that than these gold glitter teaspoons. I think I might use these as my everyday flatware. I will ignore the stares. They are just jealous. $36.00.
9. Again with gold accessories, we are DYING over these gold brushed nesting bowls. They are hand painted and provide a lot of style. They come in small ($22.00) and large ($28.00). Each one is hand painted, so obviously no bowls will be the same. Love. We are thinking of displaying this on a console or coffee table. Luxe.